Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Job Responsibilities for Holiday Consultant below:
1. Achieving stretched targets in a result-focused environment
2. Preparing pre-sales proposals for prospective clients
3. Delivering inspiring sales presentations to convert prospects to successful sales
4. Handling objections and resolving member/ customer conflicts by constantly connecting with them through member meetings
5. Identifying potential customers and new business opportunities
6. Building and maintaining strong client relationships and a high level of customer service
7. Being updated on new products and services
8. Provide necessary support in booking first time holiday for new members and generate quality referrals from them
* Great Communication
* Strong Sales Experience
* Strong Results Orientation and Execution Excellence
* High Energy and Passion
* High Customer Centricity
High Perks & Incentives
Graduation is mandatory
Required min 2yrs to 6yrs of experience into venue/direct sales experience is required.
Timeshare/Club Membership experience are welcome
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.