HR Executive Jobs in Gurgaon,Noida,Delhi - Squareyards
- Partnering with hiring managers to determine staffing needs
- Screening resumes
- Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates
- Administering appropriate company assessments
- Performing reference and background checks
- Making recommendations to company hiring managers
- Coordinating interviews with the hiring managers
- Following up on the interview process status
- Maintaining relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved.
- Communicating employer information and benefits during screening process
- Staying current on the company’s organization structure, personnel policy, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices
- Completing timely reports on employment activity.
Square Yards is India’s largest integrated platform for Real Estate & Mortgages and one of the fastest growing Proptech platform in UAE, Rest of Middle East, Australia & Canada. Square Yards platform offers an integrated consumer experience & covers the full real-estate journey from search & discovery, transactions, home loans, interiors, rentals, property management and post-sales service – fully integrating buyers to an extensive network of 500+ partner real estate developers, 150,000+ Agents and 100+ banks & NBFCs. Square Yards is also building B2B disruptive SaaS platforms for stakeholders such as Developers, Banks and Agents.
Square Yards today ranks in the top 20 consumer tech start-ups in India in terms of GTV (~USD1bn), top 50 in terms of revenue (~USD50mn) and is amongst the handful of consumer tech start ups in India which are profitable. Square Yards has achieved a significant scale in just 6 years and is one of the few Indian start-ups which have successfully expanded globally. It has direct presence in 20+ cities globally and has more than 5000+ employees across 9 Countries - one of the few Indian startups to have transitioned successfully to Global landscape, with more than quarter of revenues coming from the global markets such as Middle East, Australia and Canada.