As an HR Intern, you will have to provide assistance to our HR department in day-to-day operations.
You will assist the HR Department in various tasks including payroll, recruitment, and selection.
Assist in screening forms and resumes of applicants.
Plan and schedule interviews with candidates.
Manage job advertisements on job portals and social networks.
- Age:- 20 to 30 Years
- Must Have your own laptop and Internet
- Work From Home
- Prior experience will be a value add.
More information about this HR Intern Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given HR Intern job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this HR Intern job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an HR Intern
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com, BBA/BBM, MBA/PGDM
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This HR Intern is a work from home job?
- Ans: Yes,its a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the HR Intern position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for HR Intern in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this HR Intern job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.