Human Resource Recruiter Intern
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Work on staffing logistics and take responsibility for recruiting staff and space planning.
2. Work on being responsible for the personal and professional development of the organization’s personnel, which involves employee orientation, development, and training.
3. Work on being responsible for employee welfare, safety, wellness and health, counseling, employee recreation, and engagement activities.
4. Develop and implement the policy documents and handbooks that can be referred to by employees.
5. Work on the HR policy development and documentation in line with the company’s corporate vision.
6. Work on being involved in performance management and work closely with senior management within the organization.
7. Work on developing compensation and benefits that fit the company’s HR responsibilities.
8. Work on being a key member of any decision-making process regarding employee communication and the originator of any content sent to employees.
9. Skillset - Excellent written verbal and written communication, email writing, google sheet, google docs.
10. Internship will be work from office (Location: Pune, Maharashtra)
11. Stipend - Rs. 5000/- + incentives
12. Office Timing: 10.00 am - 6.00 pm