Mutterfly is a new age rental platform that lets you rent items you need from awesome people around you and helps you earn by renting out your unused items. Popular items shared on Mutterfly include DSLR cameras, gaming consoles, laptops, sports equipment, and bicycles. So, the next time you are looking for an item, don't buy - 'Just Karo Mutterfly!'
Mutterfly is growing fast and we are looking for a Human Resource intern to help us scale our people and processes. The selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Recruitment of various positions from interns to senior managers.
2. Building the company culture through innovative activities and designing employee relation programs.
3. Coordinating with various external and internal stakeholders to ensure business requirements are fulfilled
We are looking for individuals who possess
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starters with an Entrepreneurial mindset
- Eager to learn new technologies and processes
If you are looking for a career in HR, this will be a great opportunity to see how a startup works and gain a full understanding of the business process and different HR functions.
Only those candidates can apply who:
are available for full time (in-office) internship
have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.