Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Roles and Responsibilities of HR Intern:
· Updating company databases by inputting new employee contact information and employment details.
· Screening potential employees' resumes and application forms to identify suitable candidates to fill company job vacancies.
· Organizing interviews with shortlisted candidates.
· Assisting in the planning of company events.
· Coordinating new hire orientations.
· Responding to staff inquiries regarding HR policies, employee benefits, and other HR-related matters.
· Address queries and issues of workers when required.
· Master’s Degree in Human Resources
· Ability to multi-task.
· Good Scouring skills using different Job Portals (LinkedIn, Naukri & Indeed),good networking and screening skill, experience with HR tools and processes, recruiting experience, knowledge of using Microsoft Office applications.
What we offer:
· Competitive salary depending upon experience
· Freedom for personal growth and development of your role
· A peer learning environment and managers invested in employee growth
· Australian Holidays
· Private Health Care
Contract length: 4 months
CIMET is an Australian company that provides Comparison as a Service to many brands in Australia. Our mission is to help our customers live their financial best and save on everyday utilities.
CIMET is the brand name and it is registered in India by the name of Vconnex Pvt. Ltd.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.