1. Date of Online Interview: Date 30.09.2021
2. Reporting time: 10:00 AM
3. Interested applicants are requested to send their application in pdf format through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or before 28.09.2021; 5:00 PM.
4. The candidate will have to compulsorily fill in application form (as per the format annexed),scanned copies of all the original certificates from matriculation onwards, date of birth certificate, NET/equivalent certificate, degree certificate, experience and publication.
5. A recent passport1. Name of the project: Nidhi TBI
2. Name of the position: Executive Officer (IT)
3. No. of Post: 01
4. Emoluments (fixed) P.M. (Rs): Rs. 50,000/- (Consolidat ed) Per Month With *10 % annual increment as per guideline of NIDHITBI, DST
5. Essential Qualification: Master’s/M Tech/M Sc. degree in Information technology or computer science with 2 years’ experience in IT management.
6. Job Description:
i. The Executive Officer*(IT) will be responsible to manage the day to day operations of the website, social media accounts and the incubation management system. He/She will also be responsible to identify and implement the relevant and suitable IT tools for improved functioning of the incubator.
ii. The Executive Officer*(IT)will work closely with the CEO and Business Manager to ensure the day-today smooth running and implementation of all aspects of the incubator including cohort selection, management and reporting
Upper Age limit will be 45 years.