Position: State Resource Associates (4 positions) – Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship
Key Attributes required for successful candidates
● Self-motivated individuals with strong interpersonal skills.
● Good written and spoken communication skills.
● Demonstrated experience working on policy and programmatic issues with multiple
stakeholders including national, local governments and civil society organizations including
● Willingness to travel
Educational Qualification and Experience: ● Master’s in Social Sciences/ Statistics/ Development Studies/Rural Technology/ Communication/Journalism or related fields with a minimum of 2 years of experience in the development sector. Skills in IT, action research, training and data analysis are preferred.
● Familiarity and ability to use MS Office, and statistical software (R/Stata) is desirable.
● Number of positions open: 4 (one each in Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Manipur, and Punjab).
● Period of engagement: The MGNF contract is for a period of two years. RA contracts will
be for up-to a year with possibility for extension, subject to mutual interest, funding
availability and performance reviews.
Compensation will be commensurate with qualification and experience.