Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode (IIM Kozhikode) invites application for the position Support Engineer
Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode invites online applications from eligible candidates for one position of Support Engineer (IT) on contract at IIMK-Kochi Campus Office, Athulya Building, Infopark, Kakkanad, Ernakulam.
1. Name of the post: Support Engineer (IT)
2. No of Post: 01
3. Job Specification- Educational Qualification: M.Tech (Computer Engineering & Network Technology/Computer Science and Engineering / Computer Network Engineering/equivalent)/M.Sc (Computer Science/ equivalent)/MCA OR B.E./ B.Tech ( Computer Science and Engineering /Information Technology/equivalent)/BCA/ B.Sc (Computer Science / Information Technology/equivalent) OR Diploma (Three-Year Course) in Computer Application & Business Management/ Computer Hardware Engineering/ Computer Engineering/ Information Technology/ equivalent
4. Job Specification- Technical Experience: Experience needs to be relevant to the position and it is prescribed one year in respect of Post graduates, two years in respect of Graduates, and three years in respect of Diploma Holders)
5. Monthly Remuneration: Rs.22,300/- (including Rs.2,0()0/- for accommodation expenses and Rs.300/- for mobile expenses)- all inclusive.
6. Job Description: Troubleshooting of Computers- both hardware and software and user-level troubleshooting of network problems. Managing/ administering LAN/ WAN/ VPN network security Linux/ Windows server administration. Web Programming and Multimedia editing. Proficiency in MS Office, especially MS Excel.
Maximum Age Limit 35 Years