1. Post Name: Executive – Content Writing & Communication
2. Job Description: Perform research to develop and produce online and print content. Dynamic content development for institute website Function as moderator and administrator for online message boards and blogs. Produce and edit newsletters / magazines / brochures / reports / journals etc. Draft and edit assigned editorials, talking points and press releases Create and post timely content on the Institute’s website Function as Institute’s lead social networker and manage its social media presence Manage press interactions during institute events and will be the point of contact for press and media. Hosting & Anchoring Webinars, Institute & Corporate events.
3. Qualification: Post Graduate, preferred majors are journalism, new media or management.
4. Skills: Ability to write engaging and correct online and print content Sound communication skills and excellent English, written and oral. Should be good in public speaking Basic knowledge of HTML and understanding of the content management systems (CMS)
5. Experience: Minimum 4 years experience in creating or sourcing content and editing for websites/magazines/blogs/Journals Experience in Digital marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Social Media management is preferred.
6. Reporting to: The selected person will report to Director / Chief Administrative Officer
7. Salary and Allowances: Selected candidates will be offered a fixed-term appointment for a period of upto One year on third party / IIM Nagpur contract on a consolidated monthly salary on CTC mode. The contract may be extended further based on performance / satisfactory discharge of duties and institute’s requirements.
Age Limit: Minimum 28