Applications are invited from high caliber, enthusiastic and research-oriented candidates for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in a research project entitled “Force and vibration analysis in biomechanical preparation of root canals using endodontic file system: In-vitro study” sponsored by the Science & Engineering Research Board, Department of Science and Technology, Government of India.
1. Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
2. About the project: The project is focused on measuring force and vibration during root canal shaping. The project is aimed to determine the force and vibration correlation in RCT during biomechanical preparation of tooth for failure prediction.
3. Essential Qualification: First Class B.E./B.Tech./M.E./M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering or related branch. Candidate must have qualified GATE in Relevant area.
4. Desirables: The candidate should possess good knowledge of system dynamics, force, and vibration signature analysis as well as simulation. Additionally, candidate with good exposure to data analysis and signal processing are highly encouraged to apply.
5. Monthly Stipend: Consolidated Rs. 31,000 per month (Rs. 35,000 per month after conversion to SRF).
6. Duration: Initial appointment is for one year, which is extendable further based on performance up to the project duration. Selected candidate may be considered for admission to Ph.D Programme as a regular fulltime scholar at IIT Indore as per Institute norms.