Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the position of JRF in a high-impact MHRD funded IMPRINT-project involving IIT Ropar, PGIMER Chandigarh and commercial partner OrthoGraft Pvt. Ltd., with following details:
1. Title of the project: “Best from waste - Processing orthopaedic waste from hospitals into affordable, high-quality orthobiologics for regenerative applications ”.
2. Principal Investigator (PI): Dr. Navin Kumar, Associate Professor, Department of mechanical Engineering and Department of Biomedical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Ropar, Rupnagar, Punjab- 140001, India, email@example.com
3. Post Name: Junior Research Fellow
4. No. of Post: 02
5. Duration: 3.0 years or till the completion of the project (the position is purely temporary and performance will be reviewed periodically)
6. Emoluments: Approx. 33480/-(Including all) or As per MHRD norms
7. Education: Master's degree in Engineering/Technology or a Master's degree by Research in Engineering/Technology (in Mech Eng., Biomedical Eng., BioPhyics, Material Eng, Biochemistry, Lifesciences, Biotechnology) or medicine (MD) or dental surgery (MDS),Candidates must have obtained at least 70 % marks or 7.5 CGPA out of 10 in their Master's.
National Eligibility test CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship),GATE, any of these are required with bachelor or Master degrees. or
8. Exceptional candidates having B.Tech/B.E degree (in Mech Eng., Biomedical Eng., Material Eng,),with at least 75% marks or 8 CGPA out of 10 and good GATE score/ can also apply.
9. A MBBS or BDS, with a minimum of 70 percent marks (7.5 grade points on a scale of 10) can also apply. An ideal candidate should Have a fundamental understanding of human anatomy and physiology Have basic knowledge of Bone and tissue Proficient in tissue handling, histology and small animal work