Incident Management Jobs in Bangalore - For a Client of Teamlease Digital
Responsible for planning and coordinating all the activities required to perform,
monitor, and report on the process
Responsible for communicating with the Incident Process Owner
Point of contact for all Major Incidents
Identify, initiate, schedule and conduct incident reviews
More information about this Incident Management Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Incident Management job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Incident Management job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 3 to 3+ year experience as an Incident Management
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com, M.Com, BBA/BBM, BCA, BE/B.Tech, MBA/PGDM, BSc, MCA, ME/M.Tech, MSc
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 200000 and 900000 Yearly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Incident Management is a Full Time in Bangalore.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Incident Management is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Incident Management position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Incident Management in our Organisation.