India Fellow Jobs Opening in India Fellow Social Leadership Program at East of Kailash, Delhi
India Fellow has the following four major aspects:
1] Working with Communities: India Fellows spend most of their time (16.5 months) working at grassroots with leading social organizations committed to bring positive change. This can be anywhere across the country. The fellow is expected to live in their work area, typically a rural or a peri-urban setup, and understand the complexities at that level.
2] Training: India Fellow has 45 days of residential training, spread across the duration of 18 months. This is divided into 3 parts of 15 days each at the start, middle and end of the journey. The India Fellow pedagogy is unique; it engages a strong collective of various leaders, academicians, social scientists and practitioners.
3] Constant engagement: Throughout the duration, fellows document their observations, experiences and insights; engage in intense blended learning modules, group online courses for certification and fundraising to build a holistic understanding of development and gain crucial skill sets.
4] Mentor-ship: Every fellow is exposed to a pool of mentors, who are experts with deep experience in their domain. Along with that, the fellowship ecosystem consists of facilitators, alumni and experienced professionals who are available to interact with the fellows to enrich their experience.
Last Date: 31st January 2023
- Fill out the online application form.
- Participate in a short telephonic conversation with an alumni.
- Respond to a situation judgement test.
- Attend the assessment day (group activities and personal interview)
- Get matched to a suitable host role
- The final cohort will be announced by March 2023. Fellowship begins in April, 2023.
- You are between 20 to 30 years of age
- You are already a graduate (in any discipline) or will be by 31st January 2023
- You are ready for an 18-month full-time commitment to the fellowship
- You understand that you will be expected to engage 24*7 with the fellowship
- You understand that you can be placed in any part of the country and in any thematic area
Why India Fellow?
Development of India is the responsibility of everyone. Our belief is that in each and every sector, India needs talented young leaders who have had deep exposure to India’s broader realities, who understand the challenges and opportunities presented in diverse environments; and have the empathy, skills and determination to create social good. Our future bankers, scientists, bureaucrats, teachers, entrepreneurs need this learning experience. We believe that this will help them become committed and passionate leaders of tomorrow, and in process, contribute to the development of India.
More information about this India Fellow Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given India Fellow job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this India Fellow job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an India Fellow
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: M.Com, MA, MBA/PGDM, MS, MSc, Other Graduate
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 200000 and 250000 Yearly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This India Fellow is a Full Time in Delhi.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This India Fellow is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the India Fellow position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for India Fellow in our Organisation.
India Fellow is an 18-month leadership program for young professionals from various walks of life, willing to work with communities and find their leadership potential to make a difference. It is an experiential journey to immerse in the social realities of our country and being our best version to build a better future.
In the last 12 years, we have had 225 fellows from varied backgrounds having worked across the country with a total of 50 partner organizations in rural and urban areas. Fellows have been solving complex problems using frameworks in Project Management, Organizational Development, Design Thinking, Systems Practice, Community Mobilization and Communication. In the past, we have been fortunate to be supported by ICICI Foundation, Tata Trusts, Paul Hamlyn Foundation, InfoEdge Pvt. Ltd., and WaterAid.