Indian Institute of Mass Communication jobs for Academic/Teaching Associate in Delhi. Last Date to apply: 24 Dec 2021
Filling up of one position of Academic-cum-Teaching Associate in the IIS Deptt. of IIMC New Delhi on Contract Basis.
i. IIMC which is an Autonomous Society under the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Govt. of India proposes to fill up one position of Academic-cum-Teaching Associate in the IIS Deptt. on Contract Basis. The relevant details are as under:
1. Name of the Position : Academic-cum-Teaching Associate (IIS Deptt.)
2. No of Post: 01
3. Essential Qualification : Master’s Degree in Journalism & Mass Communication or any discipline of Social Science with good command over English and Hindi languages with 55% marks in aggregate.
4. Desirable : The candidates should be UGC NET qualified in Journalism/ Mass Communication or related discipline.
5. Experience : Minimum 3 years’ experience in media and teaching.
6. Remuneration : Rs. 35,000/- per month. (consolidated)
7. Duration of Engagement : Initially for a period of 1 year. Further continuation of the selected candidate will be subject to satisfactory performance and requirement of the Institute.
Not more than 40 years (as on date of advertisement).
Role teacher trainer
Who can apply Experienced (3 Years)
Hiring Process Face to Face Interview
Employment TypeFull Time
The Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC) is one of India's premier institutes for training, teaching and research in mass communication. It was set up by the Government of India in 1965 on the recommendation of a team of internationally known mass communication specialists from UNESCO and the Ford Foundation.
Jobs By Location
ARE YOU A FRESHER? REGISTER NOW
Looking for your first Dream Job?