This is a project internship program where interns get an opportunity to work on DraftCraft International's 'live projects'. The internship has a residential field component where interns can live and work for a minimum of one week at a project field location for hands-on practical experience. Presently, the residential field component is being offered in Mumbai and Goa.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Working closely with entities strategically-local, national, or beyond borders to identify basic human rights and concurrent violations in letter, form, and spirit
2. Identifying a lack of statute, practice, or precedent to uphold basic rights
3. Gathering the latest information and writing reports
4. Assisting in live projects for industry exposure
Note: Applicants must have a year of relevant professional work experience to be eligible for the internship.
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
4. have relevant skills and interests