IT Course Counsellor Jobs Opening in Uncodemy at Sector 15, Noida, Noida-Others, Noida
- Initiating phone conversations with Students for the demo classes for the technical course.
- Intensely following up with the prospects and closing the sales within the sales cycle
- Diligently communicating and priming the lead through channels like email, WhatsApp, SMS, calls, etc.
- Achieving the weekly targets in a high-pressure performance-driven competitive environment
- Monitoring self-performance at all times while also contributing to the team's performance, keeping track of factors like conversion factor, average revenue generated per lead, average revenue per sale, etc.
- Counselling parents and helping them choose the right course for their child.
- Counsel students regarding the educational course and program selection and admission requirements.
- Clarifying doubts of students.
- Relevant experience in counselling profile.
- Good convincing and communication skills.
- Experience in the Education Industry will be preferred.
- Should be able to convert the inquiries into admissions
- Inbound/Outbound call.
- Candidates with innovative approaches and excellence in Career counselling.
- Develop and maintain a positive working relationship with the student.
- Maintaining regular communication with the students for coordinating admission activities.
- Excellent communicator and influencer who can deliver sales pitches like a charm
- Proficient in using MS Office, CRM usage training will be provided by the company
- Result-driven with experience in extremely target-centric job
- Confident and persevering risk-taker who thrives in a high-performance high-growth environment
- Self-learners with a high grasping ability so that you can learn about the product within 2 days
More information about this IT Course Counsellor Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given IT Course Counsellor job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this IT Course Counsellor job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an IT Course Counsellor
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, Certificate Course (ITI), BBA/BBM, BE/B.Tech, Vocational Training, 12th Pass (HSE), 10th Pass (SSC)
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 17000 and 60000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This IT Course Counsellor is a Full Time in Noida.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This IT Course Counsellor is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the IT Course Counsellor position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for IT Course Counsellor in our Organisation.
THE UNCODEMY is an Educational and Professional improvement Organization that has been established to propel the product and IT calling by advancing and perceiving demonstrable skill through training, counselling, gatherings and accreditation. Our Professional Dedicated Team guarantees to give you the best of specialization courses under disciplines like Data Science, Machine Learning, Data Mining, Tableau, Text Mining, ReactJS, NodeJS, Angular, Python Programming, Deep Learning, and Java, network protection, programming testing, Cloud Technology, Digital advertising and a lot more with an emphasis on trustworthiness and on the web and Offline learning. We’re attempting to transform our enthusiasm for IT Software Training Platform into a thriving position and occupation situated in the preparing stage without any hesitation at work.
Our objective is your preparation and Skilled Development. We at UNCODEMY centres around giving you the best aggregate interface, alongside the best understudy support, to guarantee that you get back to the get-togethers stage.