Duration: Long Term
Role: SFDC Developer
Salesforce.com (SFDC) Developer
· Overall 3 years IT industry experience in Salesforce.com
· Experience in directly working with client is highly preferred.
· Candidate should have strong hands-on experience with administration, configuration, customization and development within Salesforce.com, and also in reports and dashboards.
· Must possess coding best practices and understand the limitations of Apex coding .
· Experience in working with Force.com Bulk API and the Metadata API.
· Must have sound implementation knowledge of workflow rules, validation rule, approval process, reports and dashboards.
· Experience using Apex Data Loader and other ETL tools such as Informatica.
· Experience with database development, SQL or PL/SQL, database schemas, stored procedures is essential.
· Follow unit testing and test class best practices and should be capable of coding for positive and negative scenarios in testing.
· Must have experience with production deployment using change set/eclipse/ANT migration TOOL and working on solving deployment errors.
· Prior working experience with some integration tool is an added advantage.
· Candidate should have basic understanding of admin activities like user creation, role/profile set up, Security set up etc.
· Good to have - Salesforce mobile development using Salesforce1/vfmobile; Experience with Heroku, ngForce.
NOTE: Kindly let me know your interest for the same, If you think you fit into the requirement mentioned above(or).Please mail me your updated Cv immediately in Ms-word.(doc.format) to the given
Mail id - Please send your updated resume with following information
Note: This posting is done directly & exclusively on Freshersworld.com.
We do not entertain any unsolicited calls or enquiries from any consultants, other portals or TPOs.
We are Value. Access Technology Solutions is a leading Information Technology Services and Technology Consulting Company based in Illinois, USA. We as a firm are passionate about helping our clients transform their organizations to get the most value from their greatest assets workforce
ATS offers a comprehensive array of consulting services as well as world class recruiting, staffing and layering on corp-to-corp basis. Our recognized ability to deliver outstanding value is directly correlated to effectively partnering with clients to understand their business and access, advice and seemlessly deploy our workforce across process and technology.
Our professionalism and personalized pro-active strategy of sourcing candidates by understanding our clients needs, is a key element of how we conduct our business. We work with leading organizations across the private, public and social sectors. Our scale, scope, and knowledge allow us to address problems that no one else can. We have deep functional and industry expertise as well as breadth of geographical reach. We are passionate about taking on immense challenges that matter to our clients and, often, to the world. We work with our clients as we do with our colleagues. We build their capabilities and leadership skills at every level and every opportunity. We do this to help build internal support, get to real issues, and reach practical recommendations. We bring out the capabilities of clients to fully participate in the process and lead the ongoing work.
We believe in strong core values of doing the right thing, improving others, finding a more effective way to get the job done and setting the professional standard. These are the guiding principles used by ATS to provide the highest level of service to customers and contract employees. Our highly skilled business and technology consultants have excellent academic credentials and have extensive experience in business analysis, project management, programming and technical support.