Java Full Stack Developer Jobs Opening in A Client of Freshersworld at Bankura
Java Full Stack Developer
Roles and Responsibilities
Should have a combination of Business Analysis skills and skills to leverage Salesforce to meet such business needs.
Participate in discoveries with key stakeholders to define functional requirements, document Construct Test cases, Build, configure, and use Salesforce best business practices to implement the solution.
Enhance layout, workflow, and business logic to improve user experience without altering the underlying rules.
Define implementation and integrate third-party products/applications on the Salesforce platform.
Create (design, document, build) and manage (test, deploy) custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, custom workflow, approval processes, and other enhancements to CRM
Continual improvement through research on best practices for Salesforce solutions.
Maintain Users, User Roles, Security, Profiles, and user hierarchy in support of Salesforce functionality
Maintenance of documentation of all application integrations and all custom development on the Salesforce platform is an essential part of the role.
Coordinating Monthly Sales Reviews and any other Adhoc reviews, with appropriate management reports.
In-depth technical support to solve production problems by doing:
Configuration changes, profile changes, quick fixes in the code or suggesting workaround, Metadata configuration
Defect tracking and status updates in an excel sheet or defect tracking system
Master data management.
Manual movement of records
More information about this Java Full Stack Developer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Java Full Stack Developer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Java Full Stack Developer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Java Full Stack Developer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Java Full Stack Developer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Java Full Stack Developer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Java Full Stack Developer in our Organisation.
Role it software engineer
Who can apply Freshers
Hiring Process Face to Face Interview
Employment TypeFull Time
Job Category IT/Software
State West Bengal
A Client of Freshersworld
Software Engineer jobs in Client of Cassius Technologies at Bankura
Client of Cassius Technologies
0 to 2 Years
Salary not disclosed
Posted: 1 months ago
Jobs By Location
ARE YOU A FRESHER? REGISTER NOW
Looking for your first Dream Job?