Junior Content Writer Jobs Opening in Boostability at R S Puram, Coimbatore
We are looking for a Junior Content Writer to join our SEO team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides and marketing copy.
Junior Content Writer's responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
Experience: 0 - 6 months
Degree: Any degree.
Notice Period: Immediate
Note : Internship completed candidates are eligible to apply for this position!
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Understanding the business from an SEO perspective and target the relevant keywords.
2. Generating high quality and plagiarism-free content
3. Researching social and digital trends
4. Providing unique content on the topics/keywords assigned
5. Should be willing to write on different niches
6. Writing content (research-based)
7. Working closely with the digital marketing department
8. Creating, developing, and supporting content to for digital marketing projects
1. Good communication and writing skills in English
2. Good at researching
3. Interpersonal skill
More information about this Junior Content Writer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Junior Content Writer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Junior Content Writer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 0 to 06 Months year experience as an Junior Content Writer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BA, MA, Other Graduate, Other Post Graduate
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Junior Content Writer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Junior Content Writer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Junior Content Writer in our Organisation.