Junior Engineer (Civil) Jobs in Hyderabad - MSR INDIA LTD
Civil Engineer Job Responsibilities:
A civil engineer completes construction projects by preparing engineering design and documents; confirming specifications.Civil Engineer Job Duties:
- Designs construction projects by studying project concept, architectural drawings, and models.
- Prepares engineering design by collecting and studying reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photographs and tests on soil composition, terrain, hydrological characteristics, and related topographical and geologic data.
- Determines project costs by calculating labor, material, and related costs.
- Prepares feasibility study by analyzing engineering design; conducting environmental impact studies; assembling data.
- Prepares engineering documents by developing construction specifications, plans, and schedules.
- Confirms adherence to construction specifications and safety standards by monitoring project progress; inspecting construction site; verifying calculations and placements.
- Fulfills project requirements by training and guiding operators.
- Maintains operations by enforcing project and operational policies and procedures.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Maintains project data base by writing computer programs; entering data; completing backups.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
MSR India has always redefined its position through constant innovation and extension of its portfolio. Now, it desires to expand its operations and increase its efficiency.
MSR India limited has innovative concepts and manufacturing products with unique features in its portfolio. MSR India limited has ambitious growth plans and is committed to responsible growth. From focusing on producing clean and green products to investing and implementing healthy and innovative concepts. MSR India limited new product portfolio consists of world’s first joint-less single sheet extruded copper water bottle. We are excited to redefine the contours of Indian copper water bottles sector
Our strength lies in fulfilling our commitments and our ability to manage well in the changing environment. We take pride in building lasting and trusting relationship with our customers along with a legacy of caring for our communities in and around our areas of operations.Our main objects:
- To pursue continuous marketing & corporate Brand Building.
- To enhance our project execution capabilities.
- Improve the quality of service.
- Projects that would benefit the public health.
- Environment friendly projects.