Advertisement No-07(I)/2021/Project Staft
Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the post of Junior Rescarch Fellow (on contract) in research project entitled Generation of comprelhensive methylome towards developing a qlPCR based epigenetic bionarker pancl for early detection of buccogingival and tongue carcinoma" (Project No. 5/13/24/2020/NCD-II) dated 06/07/2021 sponsored by Indian Council of Medical Research, GO, New Delhi.
1. Post Name: Junior Research Fellow
2. No. of Post: 01
3. Essentiai Qualifications: M.Sc. in Bioteclhnology, Molecular Biology, Biochemislry, Microbiology, Life Sciences or in related discipline with NET (CSIR/UGC/ICMR/DBT)/GATE qualification OR M. Tech in Biotechnology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Life Sciences or in related discipline with GATE.
4. Desirable Experience: One year research experience in related area along with relevant publication.
5. Fellowship: 31,000.00 per month (Consolidated) + HRA (as per norms)
6. Other Benefits: Accommodation may be available as per the availability and the Institute norms. Candidates having CPI 6.5 or 60% marks in M. Tech and CPI 8.0 or 75% marks in M.Sc. may be eligible to register for Ph.D. program of the Institute. Facility of yearly leave, carryover leave, medical benefits etc. may be available as per applicable rules of the project staf.
7. Tenure of Appointment: Appoimtment will be made on contract basis lor a periOd of one year initially, wlhich may be extended depending on the performance evaluation on yearly basis till the end of project.
28 years on the last date of applicalion (The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH and women candidates)