1. Post Name: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
2. No of Post: 01
3. Project title: Catalyst development for Hydrogen Peroxide dissociation for monopropellant thrusters
4. Sponsoring agency: RESPOND, ISRO, Department of Space
5. Duration (in years): Two years
7. Essential qualification : B.E./ B.Tech/ or equivalent degree in chemical engineering / Mechanical Engineering /Chemical Technology /Energy Engineering ME/M.Tech in Chemical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering (Thermal Engineering) /Energy Engineering / Nanotechnology / Environmental Engineering with valid GATE/NET
8. Age relaxation: Upper age is relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/Women and Physically handicapped candidates.
9. Desired Qualifications : Prior knowledge/ prior experience in conducting lab experiments, synthesis of nanomaterial, characterization, testing and analysis
10. Emoluments: Rs. 31,000/- pm for the first 2 years
11. HRA/ Accommodation: HRA as per institute rules. The selected candidate is also eligible for on-campus Hostel & Mess facilities, subject to availability
12. Job nature: The selected candidate needs to work on the development of supported nanomaterial as catalyst for hydrogen peroxide (rocket fuel) decomposition, characterize the catalyst material and conduct the laboratory test of the sample. Research report/article writing and presentation should be made in collaboration with ISRO, LPSC
13.Other benefits: The selected candidates are eligible to register for PhD degree at NIT, Warangal as per institute rules. However s(he) needs to apply for PhD position when the advertisement is open.
14. Submission mode : Soft copy
15. Contact Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
28 Years Upper age is relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/Women and Physically handicapped candidates.