Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
Role and Responsibilities of Lab Technician:
• Be available in clinic as per the the timing of clinic
• Undertake the sample collection from patient
• Receive, label and execute laboratory testing according to standard procedures, record and share readings and observations on mobile app
• Organize and store all reagents, fluids & equipment’s according to safety instructions
• Record all data and results in specified forms (paper and electronic) with accuracy and responsibility
• Maintain equipment & Ensure that all safety guidelines are always followed strictly
• Maintain a responsible and ethical approach while actively pursuing business outcomes
• Maintain relationship with Doctor and Patients based on high ethical standards
Receive, record and deposit all payments received from patient
Sylis Technologies is Mumbai based diagnostics company specialised in providing In-Clinic Diagnostic. Sylis provides diagnostic tests to Patients who visit Doctor’s clinic for medical consultation and are prescribed tests by the Doctor. Blood collection and running of tests is done in the same clinic which is convenient and cost-effective for Patient. Results of these tests are made available to the Patient within 60 minutes. We currently have active presence in Gujrat, Maharashtra and Uttar Pradesh.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.