Management Trainee Hr Jobs Opening in NewtGlobal India Pvt LTD at Chennai-Others, Chennai
Exp : Freshers
- Work in full recruitment process life cycle
- Source IT talents for various IT requirements through job boards, social media and other channels
- Assist team leads in creating new recruitment strategies, scheduling interviews, salary negotiation and documentation
- Innovatively work on new methods or recruitment & large data management, implementing ideas and tactics to analyze output & deliver results.
- Work along with top management to reach work on cost effectiveness in different marketing approach.
- Independently strategize and implement one innovative marketing method.
Required Skills :
- MBA in Human Resources
- Good understanding about latest IT Technologies
- Strong knowledge about international market trend
- Must be an Innovative, Creative & a fresh thinker.
- Must be a self starter & self motivated person with Proven Track Record
- Must have Self-confidence & leadership qualities.
- Good Communication Skills
- Pleasant personality with Analytical ability.
- Firm commitment and sense of ownership.
More information about this Management Trainee Hr Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Management Trainee Hr job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Management Trainee Hr job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Management Trainee Hr
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: MBA/PGDM
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Management Trainee Hr is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Management Trainee Hr position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Management Trainee Hr in our Organisation.
Newt is a global leader in Cloud Automation Platform led solutions. We are headquartered in Irving, Texas. Newt is working with many Fortune 500 companies in the US and in India. We are present in the US and India and fast expanding in other geographies.
Name the 4 key services – Cloud Migration, App Modernization, Database Transformation/Migration, DevOps Transformation
Newt Global is a unique company in Cloud Technology solutions enabling clients to fast-track application/data modernization and migration initiatives through Platform Led Factory Model thus saving 50%+ in costs and time over people-led factory model. Newt Global is a leading technology solutions provider in the Cloud and DevOps space with state-of-the-art platforms for automation and accelerated migration to Public Cloud environments. Global Enterprises are adopting a platform-led approach to impart velocity into their Cloud initiatives for mass migrations, by leveraging the functionalities of Newts CAMPP (Cloud Application Migration and Provisioning Platform) and DMAP (Database Migration Acceleration Platform). With corporate HQ in Irving, Texas, USA, the company has been making a huge impact on several Fortune 1000 enterprises since its inception more than 10 ago. The newts platform approach is built on expertise in Cloud and DevOps technologies and multiple technology stacks, to deliver services like Cloud-native Application Development, Application Modernization, Database migration, Infrastructure as Code and Test automation. Newts technical team has experienced design thinkers who can identify, ideate, and innovate solutions for business problems aligned to IT operations and systems and delivered through the platforms. Large transformation projects at enterprises are led by seasoned professionals at Newts Centre of Excellence to manage cost, quality, and schedule. Digital transformation initiatives require agility and assurance and Newts delivery teams have imbibed DevOps culture to visibly demonstrate the value creation through the life cycle of client engagements. Newt has executed multiple projects covering: Consulting, Development, Test automation, Release Management and Sustenance operations (for Day 1 and Day 2).
Specialties: Cloud Enablement, Cloud Platform Engineering, Cloud-native development, Cloud Optimization, DevOps Consulting, DevOps Frameworks, DevSecOps, DevOps tools chain, Application Modernization, Infra as Code, IT Consulting, IoT, Machine Learning, QA Automation, RPA, SAP, Azure, AWS, GCP, Open Stack, Jenkins, Containerisation, K8S, Migration, and Managed Technology Services