ICRISAT seeks applications from dynamic and skilled Indian nationals for the position of Manager – Office Administration to work with the Rice Breeding Innovations team at IRRI South Asia Hub, ICRISAT campus at Patancheru, Hyderabad.
A. Post Name: Manager – Office Administration
1. Manage and monitor administrative related activities functions of the office in close coordination with other team members.
2. Review, analyze and address issues pertaining to administrative coordination arising from multiple sources, including funding, equipment’s, consumables, research/operational supplies in a timely manner.
3. Monitoring the project funds and facilitating the supervisor in budget projections, expenditure tracking and financial reporting of the projects
4. Proactively manage complex calendar and scheduling requirements at an efficiency which isn’t hindered by frequently changing plans and priorities
5. Lead and coordinate on organizing national/ international workshops, meetings, conferences, trainings, and monitoring visits
6. Focal point of contact for all administrative coordination and communication related to the project
7. Communicate and work closely with Corporate Service team at IIO, Delhi, to follow correct processes and ensure adherence to IRRI policies and procedures.
8. Manage logistics to ensure travel arrangements including domestic/international ticketing, visa, hotel accommodation, transportation etc.
9. Perform any other relevant duties as assigned by supervisor from time to time
10. Manage in the facilitation of the Day-to-day activities of project and program office
C. Qualifications and Experience:
1. Master’s in Business Administration with a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience in administrative coordination, data management
2. Should have excellent interpersonal skills
3. Good oral and written communication skills
4. Excellent knowledge in advanced skills in MS Word, MS Excel, Power Point
5. Should have the ability to prioritize activities for self and support staff
6. Excellent ability to multi-task
7. Candidates with good experience and knowledge of agriculture research would be preferred
8. Experience in shared services platform would be an added advantage