About Outcry Entertainment & Media
Founded in early 2012, Outcry Entertainment and media has been the driving force behind some of the greatest artists, events, and marketing campaigns. We are known for producing some of the largest concerts, managing some of the best talents, designing the most sophisticated, innovative & memorable events, organizing exemplary marketing campaigns, and providing brand solutions to a divergent group of companies spread across multiple sectors. From being a full-fledged entertainment agency to be one of the creative media agencies in the segment making it a 360-degree solution.
Outcry, since its inception, has ventured into multiple sub-brands and service initiatives. Outcry ventures into, Outcry Events, Outcry Media, and Outcry Luxury Weddings. We are a profitable fast-growing company based in India. We are ever attentive to our client's requirements, working with them closely to produce unparalleled results right down to the last detail of the brief!
About the internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Identify new stakeholders to collaborate with across several segments in the industry and on-board them to our platform
2. Pitch and present our product to multiple stakeholders and convince them to be a part of the system
3. Involve in the decision-making and planning process to identify new ways and channels to target a maximum number of people
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 23rd Feb'21 and 30th Mar'21
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Must have good communication and presentation skills
2. Should be able to pitch and communicate with the clients and stakeholders
3. Must be able to efficiently manage time and execute tasks in a timely manner
4. Must be a graduate
5. Must be good at research
6. Must have good presentation skills
Certificate Letter of recommendation Informal dress code
Number of openings