We are looking forward to hiring a Sales and Marketing intern to help drive company sales. In this position, you will be involved in developing marketing strategies, implementing marketing plans, developing sales strategies, maintaining customer relations, and creating sales reports.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include assisting in-
- developing marketing strategies
- market research on rival products
- designing and implementing marketing plans for company products
- coordinating with media partners
- answering client queries about product specifications and uses
- maintaining client relations
- creating and presenting sales performance reports
Qualifications and Skills:
- Work experience as a marketing executive or intern.
- Knowledge of modern marketing techniques.
- Good networking and communication skills.
- Passion for Sales.
- Good project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines.
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 14th May'22 and 18th Jun'22
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests