Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
FULL-TIME MBBS doctor (experienced in Gynecology) to work with one of the leading Woman and Child Care Hospital in suburban Mumbai. She will be working alongside one of the best-trained staff, while diagnosing, treating and executing medical procedures for patients. Accountable to: Attending Consultant. Qualifications: MBBS (MCI RECOGNIZED ONLY) Professional Experience:
• 5+ YEARS in managing emergencies, OPD and Indoor patients, obstetrics deliveries
• Should be able to independently run OPD, indoor, staff & Obs & Gynec emergencies
• Should have a working knowledge of operating computer Personal Qualities: PUNCTUAL, WARM & DEDICATED TO PATIENTS AND INSTITUTE, ALWAYS AVAILABLE. Working Conditions: FULL-TIME position with Rotational off.
• Mutually supportive friendly working environment
• Most of our staff love working with us and have been with us for really long (We are looking for someone who is also looking for a long term association)
• Should be available in the hospital during OPD hours, Indoor rounds.
• Available on-call during Emergencies. Emergencies and phone calls promptly responded to.
• Should be available in-hospital whenever required.
1. Support in managing OPD, Indoor ward, and Emergency independently.
2. Care for and treat women during prenatal, natal, and postnatal periods
3. Support in managing patients based on their medical needs
4. Should be experienced in conducting deliveries, routine procedures and surgeries like MTP(D &E),LSCS, Hysterectomy. We have HD Laparoscopy setup of Karl Storz & Sonography machine. 5. Assist in cesarean sections or other surgical procedures as needed to preserve patients' health and deliver babies safely
6. Taking proper rounds giving due time to each patient, and adequate no. of rounds depending upon the patient’s condition. Proper counselling of relatives to be done before and during admission at each stage.
7. Advise patients and family members concerning diet, activity, hygiene, and disease prevention
8. Direct and coordinate activities of nurses, students, assistants, specialists, therapists, and other medical staff
9. Assist in conducting procedural, emergency and planned surgeries.
10. Staff Training.
11. Updating the indoor data in HMS Software.
12. Any other duty assigned by the Director or Medical Director.
13. Attend to any Hospital events, Meetings, Conference, Camps, Inspections, Audits, Academic sessions, Training programs, etc as required during both duty or nonduty hours.
14. Documenting prescriptions, procedures, ward rounds, treatments, history, examination findings and Nursing orders.
15. Prepare government and organizational reports on birth, death, and disease statistics, workforce evaluations, or the medical status of individuals
16. Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients & family
17. Proper counselling of patient politely, relatives, explaining in detail about the disease, the treatment plan, procedures if any with risks involved, prognosis
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 150000 to 200000 Per month.
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.