Test and evaluate theoretical designs
Knowledge of MS Enterprise Project is a must
Relevant Project Management experience.
PMP certification is desirable.
Experience in leading a small to the medium-sized team.
Conduct experiments methodically, analyse data and interpret results.
Overseeing multiple concurrent projects required.
Research, design, develop, build, and test mechanical and thermal sensors and devices, including tools, engines, and machines
Leadership Ability to give direction to a team.
Perform a full lifecycle product development (design, develop, test prototypes, manufacture and implement)
Analyzing problems or deficiencies and developing solutions to resolve them. Conducting experiments and evaluations to improve and innovate product designs.
Drives for results and takes ownership.
Design systems and components that meet needs and requirements.
Produce outline designs.
Highly motivated team player with excellent social and communication skills.
Problem-solving. Persuasiveness and decisiveness; Pragmatic attitude.
Professionals who work to create various machines like generators and engines, which they can utilize in places like elevators.
They also design other types of machinery, such as refrigeration systems for food storage areas in grocery stores.
Excellent knowledge of the English language, both spoken and written.
Effective presentation skills.
Creating plans and designs using CAD technology.More information about this Mechanical Engineer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Mechanical Engineer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Mechanical Engineer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Mechanical Engineer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Mechanical Engineer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Mechanical Engineer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Mechanical Engineer in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this Mechanical Engineer job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.