At ETA, we build Hi-Tech machines that are simpler and better. We believe that a simpler and intuitive design leads to better machines and it is this belief has made our machines among the best in the world. If working in such a team inspires you, we welcome you to join our R &D team.
The candidate will be part of our Engineering R&D and be based out of our office in Bangalore. He/She is expected to have strong knowledge of engineering design principles
- Ability to work independently on designing systems/sub-systems.
- Knowledge of structural design, mechanical design and material properties is essential.
- Collaborate with design and process engineering teams for peer reviews.
- Ability to conceptualize engineering designs into 3D drawings.
- Knowledge of design and release processes with experience in working on SolidWorks is desirable.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and ability to interact with customers across geographies.
- Good time management skills, while being highly motivated and proactive.
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Mechanical).
- 1-2 years of experience in a reputed organization