1. Post Name: Consultant – Public Health Administration, NHSRC
2. Essential qualifications:
A. Graduate degree in MBBS, with postgraduate having MD in Community Medicine/Master’s in Public Health/ PhD in Public Health/ Post graduate diploma in Hospital and Health Management Or
B. BDS/AYUSH/B.Sc. Nursing/Bachelor’s in Social Work/Nutrition with Post-graduation (Diploma/Degree/ higher qualification):
PhD in Public Health
PhD in Nutrition
Master of Public Health (MPH)
MDS in Public Health Dentistry
M.Sc. in Community Nursing
Master of Business Administration in Hospital & Healthcare Management
Master in health planning & Health Policy
Master in Global Health
Master in environmental health
Master in Epidemiology
Master of Science in Nutrition
Masters in Maternal and Child health
Master in Social Work
Post graduate diploma in Health and Hospital Management
3. A. Essential Experience 2 Years of Post Qualifications work experience with the above-mentioned PG Degrees. Or Those having MBBS degree, 2 years’ experience is required. Or Those having MBBS with MD no experience is required.
4. Desirable Work Experience:
a. Demonstrated experience of working in public health at block/ district/ state or national level.
b. Experience in core public health domains like NHM/Maternal and Child health/ RMNCH+A/ NHPs/ Health planning/ Health policy and advocacy/ Public Health system strengthening or Health Care Management.
c. Demonstrated experience in Operationalizing health program at field level / working in strengthening of district level health systems
d. Organizing workshops at national & state level for health infrastructure particularly critical care areas like High Dependency Unit, Operation Theatre, Labour Room, Labs, CSSD, etc.
5. Work Location: The position is New Delhi based with travel to different states and districts
6. Duration of Contract:
Initial Contract till 31st March 2024 (with further extension subject to satisfactory performance) Candidates selected in this interview could be considered for other vacant positions at NHSRC requiring similar skill sets and at appropriate level.
7. Remuneration Range: Between Rs. 60,000/- to Rs. 1,20,000/-
Up to 40 Years