1. Position Title: Devops Lead
2. Location: Chennai/ Mumbai / Lucknow/ Bangalore/ NCR Delhi
3. Mode of Employment Contractual
4. Duration 3 years
5. Job Description:
i. Devops Lead will be responsible for Designing, Developing, implementing and maintaining CI/CD pipeline, Providing technical leadership and support to software development teams.
ii. Devops Lead will Evaluate and select appropriate software and suggest integration methods, assist with solving technical problems when they arise, working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes.
iii. Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes ‘, address technical concerns, ideas and suggestions, monitor systems to ensure they meet both user needs and business goals.
6. Educational Qualifications: Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education
7. Experience: At least 12 years of experience with Information Technology.
8. Skill Set Required:
a. Should possess good knowledge on software configuration management systems
b. Should have expertise in implementing CI/CD pipeline an related tools for cloud and on-prem infrastructure
c. Should be aware of latest technologies and industry trends with the ability to inspire and guide small teams
d. Logical thinking and problem-solving skills along with an ability to collaborate would be a must
e. Should have good knowledge of SDLC and agile methodologies
f. Expertise in J2EE, Shell Scripting, Python etc.
g. Working knowledge of Open-Source Software Tomcat, NodeJS, HTTPD, Nginx etc.