Applications are invited for the position of Research Associate for the following time-bound sponsored project as per the details given below:
1. Name of the project: Project entitled “A novel vaccine evaluation platform to support to SARSCoV-2 vaccine development in resourcelimiting setting" funded by BIRAC
2. Tenable till : 15.07.2022
3. Post Name: Research Associate
4. No. of Post: 01
5. Name of the Project Investigator and Email ID: Dr. Santiswarup Singha, SS-IV firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Educational Qualifications: Ph.D in any branch of Life Sciences.
7. Emoluments: The selected candidates will draw consolidated emoluments as per DST OM dated 30.01.2019.
8. Rs. 47,000/- per month consolidated plus 24% HRA
9. Job description & Desired Knowledge: The Research Associate will perform the experiments for producing peptide-major histocompatibility complex (pMHC)-tetrameter, labelled with flourochrome for characterizing antigen-specific T-cells. The experiments will have moderate-to-high complexity, including (but not limited to bacterial culture, transformation, cloning, purification of plasmid DNA, cell culture for producing lentivirus, protein biochemistry, expression of p-MHC, formulating p-MHC tetramer, animal handling, and flow cytometry. The Research Associate will also record, analyze and plot the data to compile into the report for communication with PI in a planned and timely manner.