ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research will conduct walk-in-interview / written tests on the below mentioned purely temporary project posts, tenable at ICMR-NIMR for the period as mentioned against each post. The term may be extended further as per requirement. Candidates possessing required essential qualifications, experience and age criteria may attend walk-in-interview / written test at ICMR - NIMR, Field Unit, Nadiad, Civil Hospital, Gujarat-387001 on the dates as indicated in the schedule below along with the filled-in prescribed application form and supporting documents for proof of date of birth, qualifications and experience.
Advt. No. :NIMR/Proj/RKB/111/21/38
1. Name of Post: Project Technician- I
2. No. of Post: 02(01 OBC,01 EWS)
3. Project Title: A study of low-density malaria parasite infection in the community and its transmission potential in Surendranagar and Dahod districts, Gujarat, India.
4. Place of Posting: ICMR-NIMR, Field Unit, Nadiad, Gujarat
5. Essential Qualification: High School* or equivalent with one year experience in related field from a Government institution or recognized institute or certificate of one year training in the relevant area or ITI or National Trade Certificate of National Council for Vocational Training and successful completion of ATS in a relevant trade from a Government recognized board.
*Intermediate with science subjects shall be treated as equivalent to 2 years’ experience.
6. Desirable Qualification: Experience in Malaria parasite / vector borne diseases, lab work / field work in scientific institution and recognized organizations.
7. Salary (fixed) In Rs. pm: Rs. 16,000/-
Age Limit: 25 Years