ADVERTISEMENT NO. NIO/HRM/21-22/32
CSIR – National Institute of Oceanography, a constituent national laboratory of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research Institute (CSIR),invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of the following project staff, purely on a temporary contractual basis to carry out research work on the R&D project and to be engaged in NIO Head Quarters, Goa.
1. Project Title and Vacancy Details: Long-term evolution of monsoon and associated processes (LEMAP)
2. Vacancy Code: MLP2014/2156-21
3. Tenure: 6 Months
4. Position: Project Assistant
5. Essential Qualification: B.Sc. Chemistry
6. Desirable Qualification & Job Requirement:
Experience in geochemical analysis of sediment samples. The candidate is required to work and assist the scientists with the processing of the sediment samples and carry out geochemical analysis. The candidate is required to participate in cruise for collection of samples.
7. No. of. Posts: 01
8. Monthly Emoluments (Rs.): Rs.20000 /- Plus HRA as per rules
Upper Age Limit (Years): 50 Years