NHM Jammu and Kashmir jobs for Cardiologist in Jammu. Last Date to apply: 30 Dec 2032
Designation - Cardiologist
Number of Job Vacancies - 1
- PG Degree/ Diploma in relevant stream recognized by Medical Council of India and registered with the Medical Council of India/ J&K State Medical Council.
- Candidates should be below 65 years of age.
- The Selection Process will be based on the Walk-In-Interview.
- Candidates will get an honorarium of ₹85,000/- per month.
(i) MBBS – 60 Points
(ii) PG Diploma- 10 Points (across the board)/PG Degree-20 points (across the board)
(iii) Viva-voce - 20 points
Note: Item (i) on Prorata basis.
List of documents to be attached with the application form:
i) Date of Birth Certificate.
ii) Domicile Certificate.
iii) Degree of requisite Qualification.
iv) Marks sheet of all years/ one consolidated marks sheet indicating marks of all the years of the required qualification for the post applied for.
v) PG Degree / Diploma mark sheets. vi) Copy of Registration Certificate issued by the Medical Council of India/ J&K State Medical Council.
vii) Stay at the place of posting is mandatory.
viii)During the contract period Consultant cannot do Private Practice.
- Walk-In-Interview 30-Dec-2022
Hiring will be purely on contractual basis, initial contract for hiring shall be upto 31st March 2023, and further yearly extension will be subject to satisfactory performance of the candidate/ approval of the post by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India
More information about this Cardiologist Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Cardiologist job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Cardiologist job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Cardiologist
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: MD, MBBS, MS
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 85000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Cardiologist is a Full Time in Jammu.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Cardiologist is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Cardiologist position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Cardiologist in our Organisation.
Role doctor physician
Who can apply Freshers
Hiring Process Face to Face Interview
Employment TypeFull Time
Job Category Govt Jobs , Health Care
State Jammu & Kashmir
The Union Cabinet vide its decision dated 1st May 2013 approved the launch of National Urban Health Mission (NUHM) as a Sub-mission of an over-arching National Health Mission (NHM), with National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) being the other Sub-mission of National Health Mission.
Jobs By Location
Others also searched for
ARE YOU A FRESHER? REGISTER NOW
Looking for your first Dream Job?