Applications are invited from the eligible candidates, for filling up the posts of “Scientist D”, “Junior Medical Officer”, “Research Assistant” and “Lab Attendant” on contract basis in the ICMR – CARE – Phase II funded project entitled “Glia mediated neuroinflammation in ALS – A translational approach through human studies and experimental models” - under Dr. T.N. Sathyaprabha, Professor and Head, Department of Neurophysiology & Principal Investigator.
1. Name of the post: Junior Medical Officer
2. No. of posts: One (01)
3. Educational Qualification: MBBS from reputed University with a minimum of one year of Research
4. Research Experience: 1-2 years in the areas of Neurophysiology or Neuroscience.
5. Desirable Requirement: Candidates with research experience in Physiology (MD ) or Radiology ( MD /DMRD)and willing to register for PhD.
6. Emoluments: Rs. 60,000/- per month (consolidated)
7. Duration of Project: 05 years
8. Duration of Post: Initial appointment will be made for 01 year, extendable up to 05 years, based on the performance of the candidate
Maximum Age Limit 32 years (Age relaxation will be given for exceptionally qualified candidates)