Ref. No. CRG/2021/007454
National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NIT Karnataka) invites application for the position Junior Research Fellow
Applications are invited for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in a research and development project (under Core Research Grant, SERB, New Delhi) for the duration of 3 years (2022-2025) with the following details:
1. Title of the project: “Design and development of Supercritical carbon dioxide based naturally circulated solar thermal collector.”
2. Post Name: Junior Research Fellow
3. No. of Positions/Vacancies: One
4. Essential Qualifications: -
M.Tech./M.E. in Thermal Engineering/Energy Engineering/ Manufacturing Engineering/Materials Engineering and allied areas with a minimum of 60% aggregate score (6.5/10 CGPA). Candidate must have qualified GATE examination (old gate score is also considered). Proof of M.Tech./ M.E certificate has to be provided during the interview.
5. Salary:- Rs. 31,000/month + HRA (16%)
6. Duration: 01 year or up to the termination of the project, subject to annual performance review. The candidate is encouraged to apply for PhD at NITK, Surathkal.
Age: Not more than 32 Years. Age relaxation for reserved categorty as per SERBDST, GoI norms.