National Institute of Technology Rourkela (NIT Rourkela) invites application for the position Junior Research Fellow
Applications are invited on prescribed format (On-line) for the temporary post of "Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for the Project entitled "Synergizing short-range and long-range interactions to uprequlate catalysis in Biotin — Streptavidin (Bio-Sav) enzyme complexes: A Computational Study". Selected candidate may enroll in Ph.D. Programme in the Department of Chemistry, National Institute of Technology Rourkela based on Institute norms and regulations.
1. Name of the Temporary Post: Junior Research Fellow - 01
2. Name of the Research Project: "Synergizing short-range and long-range interactions to upregulate catalysis in Biotin — Streptavidin (BioSav) enzyme complexes: A Computational Study"
3. Tenure of the Project: 2 years
4. Tenure of the Assignment: 2 years (Candidate enrolled for Ph.D. may receive fellowship for another 18 months upon satisfying institute regulations)
5. Job Description: Computational mechanistic investigations on Biotin — Streptavidin (Bio-Sav) enzyme complexes catalysis using hybrid QM/MM and small molecule models.
6. Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship: INR 31 ,000 (for two years)
7. Essential Qualifications and experience: M.Sc., in Chemistry with aggregate marks of 65% or 7.00 CGPA
8. Desirable Qualifications / Exp.: Valid NET / GATE Score and Throughout First class in academic career.