Operating Room Technicians Jobs Opening in PLATINUM HOSPITALS PVT LTD at Vasai, Mumbai
Operating Room Technicians
- Operating room technicians, assist in surgical operations, and anesthetic procedures under the supervision of surgeon, anesthetic, or other surgical personnel.
- Perform a Varity of technical and supportive patient care tasks to assist attending surgeon, anesthesiologist, circulating nurse, and nurse anesthetics in performing surgical and anesthetic procedures for patients ranging from infancy to geriatrics.
- Perform routine and delegated duties according to departmental policies
Duties and Responsibilities:
· To assist in preparing the room for surgery
· Responsible for having surgical equipment, and other equipment ready for the operation.
· To assist doctors by handing them needed instruments during surgery and for the supply of equipments and readiness of equipments and supply of drugs to Anesthetist.
· Transferring patient after operations to the recovery room and ensuring safe transfer of the patient from operating room to ward or other units.
· Assist anesthesia providers using an aseptic or sterile technique with non-invasive and invasive patient procedures including peripheral and/or central intravenous and/ or arterial line placement.
· Assist anesthesia providers with physiological monitoring of patient notifying the anesthesia providers of abnormal changes in vital signs and/or physical appearance of the patient.
· Clean anesthesia machine, monitors, and equipment flowing procedure established by infection control
· Assist with patient laboratory tests and results including but not limited to ABGs, ACTs, and other points of care testes
· Obtain blood products and pharmaceuticals assisting with preparation and delivery.
· Maintain immediate availability to assist in routine and emergency procedures
· Keep abreast of the progress of and knowledge to maintain the highest standard of professional competence.
· Comply with all OSH and infection control policies, standards, and procedures and cooperate with hospital management to comply with those requirements
· Work in accordance with the documented OSH procedures and instructions, specific responsibilities
· Be familiar with emergency and evacuation procedures
· Notifying OSH Hazards, incidents, Near misses, and issues and assistance with the preparation of risk assessments, incident reports
· Comply with Waste management procedures and policies
· Attend applicable OSH/Infection control training programs, mock drills and awareness programs
· Use of appropriate personal protective equipment and safety systems
Platinum Hospital Group is having its State of the Art 100 bedded hospital at Vasai, Thane which is being recognized as the first Super Speciality Hospital of the area and Best hospital of the zone. The technology advantage is complemented by the man power excellence providing sophisticated and specialized medical care at affordable cost. With a team dedicated in bringing you a world of care with every visit.