Need a Institute/Coaching Class?
IT Courses / Govt Exam Preparation
Higher Studies / Studies Abroad
1. D- Pharm with Hands –On working experience in QA Pharmacist role
2. Schooling from English medium only.
3. Mandatory to have Valid Pharmacy License and PPP.
4. Experience : Freshers
5. Age Limit : Upto 32 yrs.
6. Salary Offer : Gross CTC 12000 to 15000 pm
1. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
2. Strong customer service ethic, always providing excellent service to both internal and external 'clients'.
3. Accountable to perform tasks on-time and with high quality.
4. Strong team player with ability to work independently
5. Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
6. Good problem solving and analytical skills.
1. Ensure adherence to the GNH India Quality System, through SOP’s, Directives, etc; and execute day-to-day Quality Operations for the respective divisions.
2. Ensure consistent compliance and timorous execution to all quality activities relating to procuring , receipt and dispatch of products.
3. Inventory management
4. Physical Stock Verification
5. Cold Chain Management
Interested candidates are requested to come down for the interview with updated resume and passport size photograph any day between Monday to Friday from 11.00 AM to 3.45 pm.
Job Type: Full-time
Fully solved online mock placement papers with latest test pattern,count down timer,detail test analysis with answer and explanation is available at Power Placement Preparation:P3.
Start your preparation now with P3 and increase your success probabiltiy.