1 0 to 1 year experience as PHP Developer - Laravel and Angular 4.
2. Knowledge of working on Laravel & Angular 4/above will add advantage.
3. Knowledge of working on Ionic Framework 3/4 for Hybrid App Development
4. Knowledge of experience of working on Godaddy cPanel.
5. Knowledge of Object Oriented PHP, PHP Frameworks.
6. Familiar with MVC architecture, Web Services (SOAP, RESTful) creation.
7. Knowledge of SQL /MySQL databases implementations, queries and optimization.
9. Understanding of User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
10. The candidate should be enthusiastic and willing to accept challenges. An open mind and solution seeking mentality is crucial to the position.