A Great Opportunity to a Successful Career in PHP.
Fresher & Experience both can apply (Good Benefits & Perks).
* Basic knowledge of Bootstrap
* Develop and implement new PHP web applications using Laravel and Codeigniter frameworks
* Outstanding Communication and Presentation Skills
* Hands-On Coding Expert in API, MySQL, and CSS
* Should be able to interact with clients independently
* Knowledge of Object-Oriented programming, patterns and frameworks
* Excellent troubleshooting skill
* He/she will be asked to learn new technologies in the same field
* Able to understand project requirements and handle projects independentlyMore information about this PHP Developer Job
5 Days Working (Saturday & Sunday - Off)
Job Timings: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (Morning Shift Only)
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given PHP Developer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this PHP Developer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an PHP Developer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: Diploma, BCA, BE/B.Tech, BSc, MCA, ME/M.Tech, MSc, PG Diploma, 12th Pass (HSE)
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 20000 and 40000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This PHP Developer is a Full Time in Chennai.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This PHP Developer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the PHP Developer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for PHP Developer in our Organisation.
- Who is eligible to apply for this PHP Developer job?
- Ans: The mentioned job is open to both Male and Female candidates.