PLSQL Developer Jobs in Bangalore - For a Client of Teamlease Digital
Managing and designing the network interface of PL/SQL packages according to business requirements and core specifications.
Participate in coding and enhancements
Tune, script, and extract, transform, and load
Support daily business operations related systems
Run systems manually (test files, re-runs, ) for exception cases
Development and support Applications and services as specified by our business partners
May serve as technical project lead
Use research, proof of concept, spike testing, to drive technology roadmap and make technology recommendations
Be able to understand and contribute to technical domain architecture
Should have very good communication skills/interpersonal skills
Exposure to debugging and troubleshooting is an added advantage
More information about this PL/SQL Developer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given PL/SQL Developer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this PL/SQL Developer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 3 to 3+ year experience as an PL/SQL Developer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BCA, BE/B.Tech, CS
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 200000 and 900000 Yearly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This PL/SQL Developer is a Full Time in Bangalore.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This PL/SQL Developer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the PL/SQL Developer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for PL/SQL Developer in our Organisation.