Police jobs for Constable in Agartala. Last Date to apply: 21 Dec 2022
Home Department, Government of Tripura has published recruitment notification of Constable (Men and Women)
No. Of Post: 1000 Vacancies.
- Between 18 and 24 years as on 1st January 2022.
- Age Relaxation - 05 years for SC / ST.
- 18 to 30 years for SPOs.
- For Un-reserved Category - Madhyamik (Matriculation) Pass or equivalent qualification from recognized board.
- For SC / ST Category - Class VIII standard Pass.
- Knowledge of Bengali or Kokborok.
- Physical Endurance Test
- Written Examination
- Personal Interaction
More information about this Constable Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Constable job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Constable job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Constable
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: 10th Pass (SSC)
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Constable is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Constable position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1000 job openings for Constable in our Organisation.
Education 10th Pass (SSC)
Who can apply Freshers
Hiring Process Face to Face Interview
Employment TypeFull Time
Police Recruitment 2022, Police Jobs: Search & apply online for latest Indian Govt Police jobs vacancy & get recruitment notifications for Constable, Sub-Inspector (SI),Wardens, CI, SP, DCP etc updated on #!current_date!# through Freshersworld. Subscribe and find updates on police job openings via Freshersworld. The Indian Police Service (IPS) is one of the three all India police service works under the control of Government of India. Police jobs are to maintain order, enforce the law, and to prevent & detect crime, protect the people and make people feel safe. Indian police service (IPS) recruitment is through the state police cadres conducts by UPSC. Police Recruitment & Examinations has a three stage competitive selection process: Objective type called as preliminary exam - Qualifying exam, Main examination with nine papers & followed by interviews. However, in case of Union Territory, recruitment to IPS is also made by Union Public Service Commission through the Civil Services Examination as one of the Group-B Services
Jobs By Location
ARE YOU A FRESHER? REGISTER NOW
Looking for your first Dream Job?