Processing Executive Jobs Opening in Global Career Academy at Basavanagudi, Bangalore
1. Calling Students.
2. Managing all queries .
3. Maintaining good relationship with students.
4. Supporting team to process applications.
5. Processing Application .
6. Explaining required documents to the students
7. Counselling Students
8. Giving All details of education Loan.
9. Doing Passport, Pan Card ,Forex Transaction.
10. Achieve Targets (number of application and visa)
11. Ensure compliance of all process requirements is not less than 100%.
12. Ensure individual productivity levels are achieved as per the targets set year on year.
13. Meet process slas / metrics – productivity and quality targets within the established timelines.
14. Meet internal process metrics as defined.
15. Complete all mandatory assessment/ certifications as applicable.
Excellent interpersonal, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
Well-organized and detail-oriented.
Ability to work well with a range of individuals.
Ability to remain focused in a fast-paced environment.
More information about this Processing Executive Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Processing Executive job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Processing Executive job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Processing Executive
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BA, MA, BCA, BSc
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Processing Executive is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Processing Executive position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Processing Executive in our Organisation.