We're looking for a Product Support Specialist (Pune, India)
The Product Specialist is part of the Global Customer Support Team, responsible for providing Level 1 support to clients on the Cornerstone OnDemand (CSOD) Talent Management Suite. Product Specialists work via telephone and electronic communication with clients to acknowledge, analyze, and resolve complex application software related questions and issues encountered in Cornerstone’s applications. This position requires a hands-on individual, who can passionately and patiently educate our clients on, how our product is designed to work, and excels in comprehensive problem analysis, software support and customer service.In this role you will…
You’ve Got What It Takes If You Have...
- Provide day to day functional and technical software application support in a 24X7 environment to our clients including testing and troubleshooting as needed
- Ensure proper, timely, and ongoing follow-up on assigned cases to ensure service level agreements (SLA) are met and client satisfaction is high
- Attain and maintain product certification on Cornerstone products in adherence with Cornerstone’s Product Certification Program
- Gain a deep understanding of the Cornerstone application including the hundreds of complex features configuration options
- Understand client’s business processes and help them understand how to configure Cornerstone applications to support their needs
- Help to curate functionality information that can be turned into product knowledgebase and documentation through accurate, reliable, and complete case activity updates
- Collaborate with team members from all around the world
- Bachelor's degree or commensurate professional experience
- 2+ years’ experience with technical support or software application support, preferably in Cloud/SaaS domain
- Some experience using Learning or Talent Management software
- Fluency in English is a necessity while knowledge of any other language is a huge plus! Excellent, professional, verbal (telephone) and written communicator with a coaching mentality
- Customer centric mindset, with passion for helping customers and providing excellent customer service
- Strong collaborative skills that compliment your ability to work with both local and international team members
- Ability to scope, analyze, resolve and record solution for clients’ complex talent management issues and translate them into system functionality to help clients meet their needs with existing system features
- Competence to grasp complex system workflows, to understand cause and effect for actions taken in a business process or software system. This skill is critical to troubleshooting issues to distinguish between user error and actual system defects
- Ability to thoroughly document and articulate system behaviors, issues, workflows and/or functionality in such a way that all users can easily understand
- Familiar with support workflows and processes and experience working with CRM application like Salesforce, in a SLA driven ecosystem
- Experience in a deadline-driven, fast-paced, high-growth environment preferred
- Open to work in 24*7 shift as per set roster
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: smart, cool, dependable, and visionary. We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you!What We Do
Cornerstone is a premier people development company. We believe people can achieve anything when they have the right development and growth opportunities. We offer organizations the technology, content, expertise and specialized focus to help them realize the potential of their people. Featuring comprehensive recruiting, personalized learning, modern training content, development-driven performance management and holistic employee data management and insights, Cornerstone’s people development solutions are successfully used by more than 75 million people in 180+ countries and in nearly 50 languages.
Cornerstone takes special care to ensure the security and privacy of the data of its users.
Check us out on Linkedin , Comparably , Glassdoor , and Facebook !