Production And Quality Engineer Jobs Opening in A Leading MNC at Chennai
- Supervising the manufacturing processes, ensuring quality work is done in a safe, efficient manner.
- Liaising with other engineers to develop plans that improve production, costs, and labor required.
- Diagnosing problems in the production line and providing recommendations and training.
Determine what quality standards are and establish detailed guidelines about what to check
Create blueprints and documentation for quality assurance checking
Oversee the quality standards of the organisation's engineering and manufacturing processes
Develop, implement, audit and update quality standards and quality control systems
Investigate production and product issues and consider corrective measures to make improvements
Perform regular quality check tests for the early identification of any potential issues
Prepare detailed reports of malfunctioning equipment and defective product raw materials
Write detailed reports on the corrective actions to take to fix technical issues and production cycle issues
Ensure compliance with quality specifications by the inspection and testing of materials, equipment, processes and products at different stages
Collaborate with suppliers, managers and other personnel to meet organisational quality standards
Coordinate with the organisation's internal teams to improve product quality and meet customer requirements
Work in coordination with external technicians and quality assurance auditors
Review customer feedback and implement changes to improve products to increase customer satisfaction and build brand loyalty
Stay updated about safety and legal standards and regulations for manufacturing processes and manufactured products
Monitor and analyse production efforts to optimise them and reduce operational expenses
Gather relevant data to prepare detailed quality standard reports and submit them to the senior management
More information about this Production and Quality Engineer Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given Production and Quality Engineer job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this Production and Quality Engineer job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of fresher as an Production and Quality Engineer
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: BE/B.Tech
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 15000 and 80000 Monthly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This Production and Quality Engineer is a Full Time in Chennai.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This Production and Quality Engineer is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the Production and Quality Engineer position?
- Ans: There are immediate 1 job openings for Production and Quality Engineer in our Organisation.