PTP Associate Jobs in Navi Mumbai - For a client of TeamLease Services Ltd
Roles and Responsbility:
· Checking, clearing, and processing of Invoices for all categories like bulk material, Capex, Services, Transportation etc. and ensuring that overall delivery of services is within agreed KPIs and SLAs.
· Ensuring accuracy and quality, application of appropriate taxes, TDS etc.
· Exception handling like adjustments based on standard exception scenarios, mismatched invoices.
· Conducting 3-way / 2-way matches
· Performing vendor and account reconciliations, Month-end activities; GRIR review; creation of provisions etc.
· Ensuring compliance / adherence of internal controls. Statutory requirements. Ensuring compliance of QA framework.
· Preparing schedules for statutory, internal Audits and interacting with auditors.
· Resolve vendor / customer queries and root cause analysis.
More information about this PTP Associate Job
Please go through the below FAQs to get all answers related to the given PTP Associate job
- What are the job requirements to apply for this PTP Associate job position?
- Ans: A candidate must have a minimum of 1 to 3+ year experience as an PTP Associate
- What is the qualification for this job?
- Ans: The candidate can be a Graduate from any of the following: B.Com
- What are the salary requirements for this job?
- Ans: The salary range is between 400000 and 500000 Yearly. The Salary will depend on the interview. This PTP Associate is a Full Time in Navi Mumbai.
- What is the hiring Process of this job?
- Ans: The hiring process all depends on the company. Normally for an entry level, hiring the candidate has to go for Aptitude, GD (If they look for communication),Technical test and face to face interviews.
- This PTP Associate is a work from home job?
- Ans: No ,its not a Work from Home Job.
- How many job vacancies are opening for the PTP Associate position?
- Ans: There are immediate 20 job openings for PTP Associate in our Organisation.